Tuesday, April 1, 2014

crush? friendship? hm.

So, him and I are friends now. Like real serious, public, joke around, talk forever and at 5am kind of friends! It's been so incredible- for me anyway. I don't know where this is leading, nowhere perhaps but this whole friendship thing is so much fun and has been amazing that I can't just walk away.
A couple of weeks ago, he sent me a good morning text, and when I say good morning I don't actually mean the words but starting a conversation at 9am, as soon as he got up. I mean that is a POSITIVE THING isn't it? He also sent me a couple of photos of him high fiving his cats lol. total hottie. Also the other day when I saw him at the gym, him on the treadmill, i went up to him and even though he was running and out of breath we had a conversation and he invited me out to lunch and for a movie( with a friend of his but whatever). We ended up going to an Italian restaurant cause his friend was Italian and it was so lovely. he picked me up and we went and his friend was half an hour late lol- better!
And today, my friend Tamara invited us to watch a football game: Manchester United vs Bayern Munich.
He was there with a group of funny friends. I can't believe this little crush is making me act like such a kid, but we really had fun tonight. I mean.. the laughs, the hugs.. those little things mean a lot.
it's so damn frustrating that I can't deal with it sometimes, but I'm letting him deeper and deeper into my heart, i'm the stupid one to be honest, it's all my fault.
he's lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment