Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Girl

People don't believe me when i say i'm actually a very happy girl.
The sun is out today and everything is full of life and colour. I'm so grateful for another day I can't even put it into words right now. It's true what they say when you feel happy, you look lovely :)
After a day of thinking that I have no hope in my love life, 3 really cute guys smiled at me more than once and we had eye contact for a while and it made me giggle and blush. I'm really shy sometimes but it made me really happy :)
Also sometimes it takes a bit of effort to look decent enough to face the world and even though it was a little chilly, i wore a colourful top and got into hippie mode, i love it.


Despite all of that though, I've spent the past few days writing in my diary. I am 16 so soon!! oh my goodness, i say it every year but this time it's actually daunting. I'm done some more writing to ease my mind, a lot of it these days is a little dark and lonely but i promise it won't be any more. Do you guys want to see it because I wouldn't mind dedicating a whole post to one of my recent pieces. But it's up to you, let me know :)


Love you all so much, and thanks for the dms and your kind words xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment