Sunday, April 6, 2014

Feeling independent

So ive spent the last two weeks mostly alone, and I realized how hard life is when you're alone. you just sit there in your room with no one around - friends call me sometimes - but it's not the same as if someone is around. Before spending those two weeks alone, I was irresponsible, I admit. Now that im alone, im studying, cooking, cleaning without my mom asking me to do it /cooking is so hard omg, it's not as easy as it seems/. I'm actually surprised. I wake up automatically and tidy my bed - I wasn't used to - wash the dishes of last night, wear my clothes and go to school. It's like a new habit..
I still have two weeks alone, it's a good experience tho.. It made me realize stuff I didn't thought about before..



ANNNNND 22 more day till Amsterdam/Paris trip! Ugh I can't fxcking wait! I'm sure this will be one of the best trips ever. seriously.

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment