Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Most of you won't read this..

Either because it's too long or because you don't really care for what I say because I'm really uninteresting most of the time.

My God have I changed.  I don't know if it's only me that is mostly been sent bad luck but things are always happening to me. It pains me to have to blog and write about such negative things because I'm usually very happy and I give off such good feelings and I'm just such a positive person but last night has changed me.


I don't know if I'll remain the person I was once this phase is over but for now I know I am a changed person. I'm running thru a lot of bullshit and negative stuff lately and this one person pops up suddenly in my life and I thought it was something, because I believe everything happens for a reason, like my hero maybe? I'm just an overthinker and this is nonsense I think I should stop thinking about this person for now, but I swear this person is one of a kind... And last night, I had to fight a big man off of me and he only pounced because he wanted his "partner in crime" to be able to get away with my phone.
I don't know if you took away what I just said, but yes, my phone was literally pulled out of my bag. A disgusting hearted man put his hand into my bag and took my phone out. He literally just took it with no thought of how he'd leave me to feel.
I feel like I'm not myself. I had to fight him off of me as he grabbed my wrists and tried to pull me to the ground. Luckily I'm not a wuss and have learned self defense and he got on the ground before I did and I got the security to come.
It was the worst night of my life and I will never be the same again. I hate people sometimes. I went out this afternoon and I realized how different I see things now. I don't trust people and think they're good like I used to. I don't know why I ever thought that way but I did.
I've always been protected and I never thought it would happen to me. But now it has and the tables have turned and it has made me realize how dangerous the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment