Sunday, March 16, 2014

I can be serious when I have to be

I've never been the serious person, never been the... let me admit is, adult and lady like.
I've always been and I think I may always be, a kid. No joke.
I absolutely love photographing random things, running around the streets at night and not caring what 'adults' may think, slurping the bottom of my drink, being a messy eater and all of that. I'm not ashamed of it. I love being the quirky, random, sometimes loud, fun and young hearted person. I will always be this person.
But sometimes, you need to be serious.
it's like another world takes over. It's weird isn't it? When you can be two people at once, have two personalities at once. Makes me wonder how many people lie about what they're really like.


Yeah, so that's just me and I'd thought i'd put it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment