Friday, March 21, 2014

A quick letter for Mothers Day

Dear mom,
You know I've told you before that  love writing stuff down, specially on my blog. And I love receiving letters, so I thought I'll write you a quick letter.

Today is your day because 364 days you make it our day. You selflessly care for each of us in ways that only a mother could.
And as the world looks to the woman in their lives that have meant so much to them, I look to you mom and see someone who is worthy of celebrating.

Thank you for teaching me.
Thank you for teaching me how to behave and how to share with others..
Thank you for teaching me about life.
You are the reason why I exist and you are appreciated.
Thank you mom for all that you do because I would be no where without you.

Today the celebration of you does not stop, in fact it serves as a reminder for all the amazing things you do for us each and every day.
Yes, today is mothers day.. but truthfully every day is mothers day, because every day you deserve to hear "thank you" and "I love you".

Happy mothers day! <3
Love,      
Aya.
 
_________________________________________________________________________

Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there. You are truly a blessing to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment