Sunday, December 7, 2014

Still love u anyway

Christmas is so soon omg! you all ready? I have such a jam packed weekend I am so excited.
I was sick last weekend so I wasn't really able to do much but I'm going out tomorrow night to help with all the decoration thing. I'm actually really not looking forward to the amount I'm going to eat because I seriously love Christmas dinners more than anything.
However, I can't wait to get my new shoes ehe :D


The main things that happened today,
1) Ran for an hour nonstop.       2) completely rewrote my sisters essay.
I love writing essays and i love elaborating.


Anyway, i'm not sure if this is too much but I think I might invite someone to come on Thursday. We're having Christmas dinner at like 4/5 so I'm thinking I might invite someone for a little while. My mum actually suggested it, but I'm not too sure maybe it's too much...
Or i should like text someone or whatever and be like "Merry Christmas you!" and blahblah and then towards the end i'll be like "hey, if you're not doing anything later pass by for a while, traditional English dinner blabla"
LOL i sound like an idiot, but really, what should I do? helppppxx

No comments:

Post a Comment